Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Day in Blogging

Yeah.:).It's really my first time blogging here in blogspot. Actually, I was encouraged to start blogging today by Kuya Mikee Lee. I was also encouraged when I heard that blogspot is a nice blogging spot. I start blogging so that I can express all my feelings and all of my observations in the surroundings we live. I really don't know what to say beacause it's my first blog ever here.
But I would start thanking Blogspot for the first reason; generating my blog.yeah!. Secondly, the people responsible in encouraging me to start blogging espacially to: my CANDYMAG Sisters, and Mikee Lee. To the internet connection that made this blogging possible and to my internet server: Mozilla Firefox! I really appreciated the effort exerted just to make this all possible, thanks guys.
Above all, thanks to HIM:)..yeah...And to the countless others, you know who you are:)

No comments: